Opening presents
Crysania chose the strawberry shortcake pan for her cake this year. I think this is the third year I have made this cake for her.
They played several games. This is when they were playing the telephone game, they kept picking really easy things like "merry christmas" and when they would get to the end it would always be right, so it wasn't very funny for them, or when they would whisper it in the other persons ear everyone in the room could hear it so everyone knew what it was supposed to be. I thought it was hillarious. This is Emily, Hannah, Becky, and Shellby
Here they are hitting the pinata, it was a Hannah Montana guitar. Alec is hitting with Bowen, Shellby and Victoria in the background
We did makeup, hair, and nail booths. Here is Jessica putting on Crysanias makeup, notice the Hannah Montana shirt, we had a theme going on here.



No comments:
Post a Comment