Friday, Moroni took advantage of the mountains and went out shooting with his brother James, while Liz and I and all our kids went to check out the town. We went to the local museum and ice cream shop and then played at the park for a while.
Saturday we thought it was going to be rainy all day but we decided to go to the pool anyway and hope for the best. Luck was with us and it ended up being a nice day until about 3:00 and by then we were ready to go home anyway. That night we got to watch the fireworks, which Sarah hates by the way. Even in the car with the sound muffled she was screaming, we finally turned on the radio and that seemed to help, and she eventually fell asleep.
We left first thing Sunday morning and went to Nate and Adrianne Gause's ward for the blessing of their new baby Memre.



1 comment:
I was about to put something on here saying "finally you brought your camera" but then I read how you dropped it...that is so sad:( So is it totally done for? That sucks. I didn't know Sarah hated fireworks... I used to be scared of them.
Post a Comment