Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, September 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Animal Farm

I took the kids on a field trip to the Animal farm Tuesday and they had a good time. They have the horses there that the kids can ride and Bowen was terrified because a couple years ago he was riding on a pony and got bucked off, so he has been afraid of ponies ever since, but I convinced him to go on one again. So after it was done and he got off I asked him if it was fun, you should have seen him, he was white as a ghost, he said no he did not have fun. Here is a picture of him you can tell he is just holding on for dear life.
Crysania has always been afraid of heights, I think she would have liked it better if she could have gotten a smaller horse. Elijah was the only one that really had fun. I don't think we have any potential cowboys in this family.
All of them liked the wagon ride, and they had fun looking at all the animals.

No comments: