Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween, Death, and Dogs

Crysania has a fascination and fear of death. Every time she hears about someone dying she asks a million questions. If anyone ever dies in a movie she will always close her eyes or leave the room. Last week there was a baby born in our ward that died after only living for a day. Since I am the compassionate service leader in our ward I was helping at the funeral for several hours. Every time I would see Crysania she would ask me question after question about the baby. Most of which I couldn't answer since I didn't know the family and wasn't aware of what happened.
So I was just wondering if this is a normal thing for kids of this age or is it just her?

On a happier note, santaquin has an annual halloween party that we went to on saturday. They had blow up toys that the boys played on most of the time. They had games for the kids to play, along with a spook alley, costume contest, and food to eat. I think the kids had a good time and it was beautiful weather so it felt nice to sit out in the sun while the kids played.

Our dogs are escape artists!!! we just spent a week and over $100 to fix their pen, thinking that they would not be able to get out anymore. So we put them in the newly fixed pen for the first time monday night. Tuesday they both got out. Moroni fixed the spot where he thought they were getting out when he got home that night. Well this morning one of them got out again. I looked all along the fence and could not see anywhere that he could have gotten out of. UGHH!! now what are we going to do, keep them chained up all the time? Did I ever tell you I HATE DOGS!

1 comment:

Mole said...

I love halloween parties. It looks like you guys had fun. Dogs are so smart you never know how they get out. Maybe they are climbing out. LOL Good luck with that ;)