Sarah makes me so happy. We had the early intervention lady come by today and I realized that Sarah is doing several new things that she couldn't do a month ago.
This is what the visit report says:
She gets up into sitting independently
Turns pages in a book
Drops objects into container
Dropped ball into small hole
Tried really hard to put ring on stacker
Handing toy back--Plays give and take game
Waves goodbye
I have been teaching her sign language and one that I am pretty consistent at using is "all done" when she is done with her food. Last night when I signed it she signed it back for the first time. Then at dinner tonight I was feeding her and she signed "all done" all on her own, apparently she was full because she wouldn't eat any more. I am so excited, Her first sign!!!
One of our main goals now is to get her to stand against the couch and to crawl. Right now she is just rolling when she wants to get somewhere, but she will scoot forward a little bit on her stomach.
I am so proud of my baby girl!!!



4 comments:
Awww that is so awesome! Jacob's little girl does a lot of signing and it is too cute. Good luck!!!
That too was my nickname... well, just Sar bear. Cute girl!
We used to call our Sahra the same thing. It's cute. She really is a cute little girl.
Oh so cute. My mom calls me Sarah Beara too.
Post a Comment