The kids got TONS of candy and even a few eggs for mom. I think Sarah got more candy than anybody. I had her sit on my lap and the kids brought the candy to her. She was so funny, she would pick it up off the ground then stick it in her mouth to test it out then she would stick it in the basket, then she would start the whole process over again.
My camera died right before the older kids started their egg hunt so I didn't get any pictures of them. The kids got new clothes and some toys from the Easter bunny on Sunday morning, but I was too busy trying to get ready for church to get any pictures of them.



1 comment:
I can't believe how big Sarah is getting. Almost 2!
We are getting ready for Stake Conference, they will put in a new Stake Presidency.
Post a Comment