I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am married to Moroni a wonderful man. I have 4 beautiful children, Crysania 12 Bowen 10 Elijah 7 and Sarah 3. I am very interested in Emergency preparedness and food storage. I love to Read, Paint, Scrapbook, and Sing, but most of the time I just end up cleaning the house and changing diapers. I love my family I love the gospel and I am so happy with the life I have been given.
She is going to be walking soon (I hope!)One of Sarahs favorite things to do is sit in my chair and "read" any book that is sitting on the side table, which just happens to usually be the Book of MormonSarah loves to use a spoon and gets mad if you forget to give her one when she is eating.
1 comment:
I agree, she is cute.
Post a Comment