Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 17, 2010

June fun

Hogle Zoo trip, Bowen got picked to go up on stage at the Discovery Land show. Watching the bird show
Elijah has had the training wheels on his bike and he finally asked me to take them off. So we took them off and I went in the house to put on my shoes, thinking I would be doing some running behind him while he practiced learning to ride. But by the time I got outside he had already figured it out and was riding like a pro!! So when Bowen got done playing his game he decided to go outside and try riding and he was able to get right on and ride as well, now he keeps saying he didn't know it would be so easy to learn to ride and how fun riding his bike is.



Happy Birthday to me!!
Yum, Strawberry short cake for me






No comments: