I feel so blessed to have four such wonderful kids, that I wanted this blog to be all about them and how special they are.Sarah is so cute!!! I can just sit for hours watching her play. She makes the cutest faces. She doesn't crawl yet but she has sure figured out how to get every where she wants by rolling. Her new trick is patting her mouth and saying ahh, like an indian, but she doesn't use the front of her had she uses the back, so cute.
Crysania new love is sewing, she has been getting the sewing machine out everyday this week and using old scrap material she is sewing crazy hats and purses and what ever else her imagination can think of.
Elijah is my quiet kid. He will just go off by himself and disappear for hours. Mostly he is playing on the computer downstairs. He usually only comes around when he is hungry or if I make him come upstairs. It is a good thing we have a ton of educational games for that kid.
Bowen is the most loving kid in the world. When he was little he would walk up to people in church or walking down the street and give them hugs, and he still love to give hugs. He will come up to me in the kitchen while I am working and give me a hug and kiss, I just love it!! He is also my biggest helper around the house and with Sarah.



1 comment:
Cute pics. It's fun to see how different all your kids are.
Post a Comment