Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, November 7, 2008

Springville Art Museum

Today we went to the Springville art museum for our field trip. They have a new exhibit of Utah children book illustrators. They have a room set aside with art from several illustrators and they also have all the books there for you to read. We sat for about 30 minutes reading fun books. I would tell the kids to look at the art on the wall and find their favorite, then we would try to find the book that went along with that picture. When we were leaving I let the kids go in the gift shop and pick out thier favorite book to buy, so now we have three great new books. What a great field trip idea THANKS MOM for letting me know about it.

I was too busy trying to manage four kids to think about taking pictures, until the very end. So these aren't the best pictures but they are kinda cute, and they are the only ones I got.

1 comment:

Sarah Lee said...

I love that art museum. That's where we went in high school for field trips. I still remember seeing one of Christiansens (can't remember his first name right now) fantasy paintings there when I was a sophmore.