Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, February 13, 2009

Crysaniaism

The other day I was talking to the kids about playing soccer, trying to decide if I wanted to sign them up. So I asked Crysania if she wanted to play, this was our conversation

Me: Do you want to play soccer?
Crysania: Do I get to win a trophy?
M: I don't think they do trophys for soccer at your age
C: Oh.......Where did dad get his trophys from?
M: Debate
C: Whats that?
M: Well you get up in front of judges and talk with another person and try to get them to do what you want them to do
C: I could do that!!!!! That sounds like fun!

So apparently we have a future debater on our hands who only wants to do it to win a Trophy!!!

And just so you know she decided not to play soccer, so we signed her up for dance instead. Both of the boys decided they wanted to try soccer.

1 comment:

Mole said...

That is too funny. Everyone wants a trophy :). Well if she ever does to debate at least Moroni can help her kick some butt. haha